What makes Beeswax candles so special?
Beeswax candles hold a special place in history, with their use as a source of light dating back thousands of years.
Our candles, crafted from pure beeswax, are not only eco-friendly and renewable but also emit a brilliant, white light in the same spectrum as sunlight. What's more, they carry a natural, delicate honey fragrance, adding to their charm.
Additionally, beeswax candles are also known for their hypo-allergenic qualities, providing a comfortable option for those with asthma or allergies who often find fewer sensitivities when using them.
Why do we use GOTS Certified Cotton?
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- At all stages through the processing organic fibre must to be clearly identified
- All chemical inputs (e.g. dyes, auxiliaries and process chemicals) must be evaluated and meeting basic requirements on toxicity and biodegradability/eliminability
- Prohibition of critical inputs such as toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, aromatic solvents, functional nano particles, genetically modified organisms (GMO) and their enzymes
- Bleaches must be based on oxygen (no chlorine bleaching)
- Wet processing units must keep full records of the use of chemicals, energy, water consumption and waste water treatment, including the disposal of sludge. The waste water from all wet processing units must be treated in a functional waste water treatment plant.
- Packaging material must not contain PVC. Paper or cardboard used in packaging material, hang tags, swing tags etc. must be recycled or certified according to FSC or PEFC
Social criteria must be met by all processors and manufacturers.
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour must not be used
- Living wages
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practised
Small batch products?
We believe that by being mindful of consumerism, designing thoughtful, small batch products we hope to make people aware of the story and efforts that go into every product.
Slowing down and being mindful of what we purchase can help to have a positive impact on our daily living but also help our our planet and the next generation
How will my order be presented?
We are proud to use completely plastic free packaging. All of our packaging can be recycled, re-used or composted. We also include packaging information and recycling advice in every parcel.
How much is delivery to the UK?
Delivery to the UK starts from just £2.95 and is calculated on the contents of your basket. We also offer delivery upgrades and free standard shipping when you spend over £50 online.
Do you deliver internationally?
We are able to deliver the vast majority of our products internationally.
International delivery rates are calculated on the weight of your order and will be displayed during checkout.
We are pleased to announce that we have now made an update to our website so customers from international regions can shop online without paying UK taxes.
Prices on site are displayed inclusive of UK VAT, with the discount automatically applied at checkout once you enter your shipping destination.
As the UK has now left the EU, customers within the European Union will be subject to Tax, Duties and Brokerage fees on delivery.
How long do I have to return an item?
We can exchange or refund items if they are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
My parcel was damaged, what shall I do?
If you've received your order and something has been damaged during delivery please let us know right away.
Please email us with details of your delivery, what's damaged and a photo if possible and we will arrange replacements or a refund, depending on the situation and what you'd prefer.
We request that all damages are reported within 48 hours of delivery.
Something is missing from my parcel, what shall I do?
We are only human and very occasionally we may miss something out of your parcel.
If this has happened please let us know and we will get the missing item to you whilst apologising profusely!
Can I become a stockist?
We are currently taking on new stockists and would you to complete a new stockist application form. We are accepting stockists with bricks and mortar shops new stockists wishing to retail our products online or as part of subscription and gift box services.
Stockist applications are reviewed as quickly as possible but this can take up to a week and possibly longer during busy times.
Can we bulk buy candles for a corporate event?
We are always happy to discuss bulk orders for corporate events or gifts. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an overview of what you had in mind and we will get back to you with a detailed quote.
Please note we are unable to offer personalised branding on our products.
Where are our products stocked?
We are delighted to work with independent boutiques, florists and homeware stores up and down the country who share our passion for natural, handmade homewares.
Find your nearest stockists from the map here.
Transactions are handled with bank-grade security.
Our secure checkout is quick and easy to use.
Get in touch
Have questions? Get in touch with us at any time.