A unique feature of the Floating Candle is that they can be burned floating on water. The warm amber glow of the blossoms and the reflections off the water, create a peaceful and meditative burning experience.
Our floating beeswax candles are hand poured in our family workshop. The beeswax comes direct from our local beekeeper.
- Set of 3 candles
- Ingredients: 100% Beeswax & Cotton Wick
- H 4 cm x W 6.5 cm
- Kraft box
What makes Beeswax candles so special:
- The use of beeswax as a light source goes back thousands of years.
- Candles made from pure beeswax are a renewable resource. And they produce a bright, white light (in the same spectrum as sunlight).
- A natural subtle honey fragrance will be present from a natural beeswax candle.
- Beeswax candles are also known for being hypo-allergenic. People with asthma or allergies report fewer problems with beeswax candles.
How to use your floating candles: Fill a decorative bowl with water. Always trim wick before lighting. These candles will burn anywhere from 1-2 hours.